هوريزون

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
نحن فى خدمتكم فى مجال اللغة الانجليزية والترجمة         elsadat2050@yahoo.com     

Oscar Wilde

حفيد الفراعنة
    حفيد الفراعنة
    Admin
    Admin

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 1005
    العمر : 36
    SMS :

My SMS
    sky without stars
    like sleep without dream
    like song with out music
    like roses without smell
    like face with out smile
    like me without Sokor October

السٌّمعَة : 0
    نقاط : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

Oscar Wilde Empty Oscar Wilde

مُساهمة من طرف حفيد الفراعنة السبت سبتمبر 13, 2008 6:50 am

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ In examinations, the foolish ask questions the wise cannot answer. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I like men who have a future and women who have a past ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Illusion is the first of all pleasures. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Simple pleasures are always the last refuge of the complex ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Questions are never indiscreet: answers sometimes are. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ In examinations, the foolish ask questions the wise cannot answer. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Education is... [A process] which makes one rogue cleverer than another. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Plain women are always jealous of their husbands. Beautiful women never are. They are always so occupied with being jealous of other women's husbands. ~ Oscar Wilde
    Religion is the fashionable substitute for belief ~ Oscar Wilde

~ Ridicule is the tribute paid to the genius by the mediocrities. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I like men who have a future and women who have a past ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The past is of no importance. The present is of no importance. It is with the future that we have to deal. For the past is what man should not have been. The present is what man ought not to be. The future is what artists are. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes, they forgive them ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Art is the most intense mode of invidualism that the world has known. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ [A] ny fool can make history, but it takes a genius to write it. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When liberty comes with hands dabbled in blood it is hard to shake hands with her. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Who, being loved, is poor? ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us. ~ Oscar Wilde
    Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us. ~ Oscar Wilde

~ Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ True friends stab you in the front ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ It is the confession, not the priest, that gives us absolution ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never any use to oneself. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ A woman will flirt with anybody in the world as long as other people are looking on. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Scepticism is the beginning of Faith. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ It's absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ In England … education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did, it would prove a serious danger to the upper classes, and would probably lead to acts of violence in Grosvenor Square. ~ Oscar Wilde
    Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. ~ Oscar Wilde

~ A kiss may ruin a human life. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ One can give a really unbiased opinion only about things that do not interest one ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The difference between literature and journalism is that journalism is unreadable, and literature is not read ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Illusion is the first of all pleasures. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Questions are never indiscreet: answers sometimes are ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ To get back to my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ To get back one's youth one has merely to repeat one's follies ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Experience is the name we give to our past mistakes ~ Oscar Wilde
    To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul ~ Oscar Wilde

~ Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Scepticism is the beginning of Faith. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Faithfulness is to the emotional life what consistency is to the life of the intellect - simply a confession of failures ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ One should never trust a woman who tells her real age. If she tells that, she'll tell anything. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ To love one's self is the beginning of a life-long romance ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Marriage is the one subject on which all women agree and all men disagree ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When a woman marries again it is because she detested her first husband. When a man marries again, it is because he adored his first wife. Women try their luck; men risk theirs. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat. ~ Oscar Wilde
    حفيد الفراعنة
    حفيد الفراعنة
    Admin
    Admin

ذكر
    عدد الرسائل : 1005
    العمر : 36
    SMS :

My SMS
    sky without stars
    like sleep without dream
    like song with out music
    like roses without smell
    like face with out smile
    like me without Sokor October

السٌّمعَة : 0
    نقاط : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 25/04/2008

Oscar Wilde Empty رد: Oscar Wilde

مُساهمة من طرف حفيد الفراعنة السبت سبتمبر 13, 2008 6:51 am

~ It takes a thoroughly good woman to do a thoroughly stupid thing ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers. ~ Oscar Wilde
    When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers. ~ Oscar Wilde

~ My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Music makes one feel so romantic - at least it always gets on one's nerves - which is the same thing nowadays. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When good Americans die they go to Paris ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ It is through… Art and Art only that we can shield ourselves from the sordid perils of actual existence. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. ~ Oscar Wilde
    Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do ~ Oscar Wilde

~ There is no sin except stupidity. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I can sympathize with everything, except suffering. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ To become a spectator of one's own life is to escape the suffering of life. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Rich bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ "The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth." ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everyone in good society holds exactly the same opinion. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being really good all the time. That would be hypocrisy. ~ Oscar Wilde
    True friends stab you in the front ~ Oscar Wilde

~ I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ You know what a woman's curiosity is ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ You know what a woman's curiosity is ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I always pass on good advice. It's the only thing to do with it. It is never any use to oneself. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I can believe anything provided it is incredible. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Between the optimist and the pessimist, the difference is droll. The optimist sees the doughnut; the pessimist the hole! ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing worth knowing can be taught. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ She wore far too much rouge last night and not quite enough clothes. That is always a sign of despair in a woman. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Children begin by loving their parents; as they grow older they judge them; sometimes they forgive them. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Simple pleasures are always the last refuge of the complex ~ Oscar Wilde
    Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat. ~ Oscar Wilde

~ Children have a natural antipathy to books - handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to use their hands to make something, and they would be less apt to destroy and be mischievous. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When good Americans die they go to Paris. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I do not approve of anything which tampers with natural ignorance. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Ambition is the last refuge of failure. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Ambition is the last refuge of failure. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The heart was made to be broken ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Hearts live by being wounded. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ My great mistake, the fault for which I can't forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ My great mistake, the fault for which I can't forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train. ~ Oscar Wilde
    It is because Humanity has never known where it was going that it has been able to find its way. ~ Oscar Wilde

~ Nothing looks so like innocence as an indiscretion. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I can sympathize with everything, except suffering. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ If you think nobody cares if you're alive,try missing a couple of car payments ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it's dead for you. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ I do not approve of anything which tampers with natural ignorance. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The proper school to learn art is not life but art ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ There are two ways of disliking poetry; one way is to dislike it, the other is to read Pope ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ There is no sin except stupidity. ~ Oscar Wilde
    ~ The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat. ~ Oscar Wilde
    I knew that I had come face to face with some one whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I allowed it to do so, it would absorb my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself. ~ Oscar Wilde

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 7:44 am